Diwali Puja – Photo : Amar Ujala
Diwali 2021 Laxmi Puja Shubh Muhurat Time Puja Vidhi Samagri And Mantra: Tomorrow the festival of Diwali will be celebrated with great pomp. Diwali is a very prominent and celebrated festival in Hinduism. Every year the festival of Diwali is celebrated on the date of Kartik Amavasya according to the Hindu calendar. On Diwali, houses are decorated very beautifully in the light of diyas. Goddess Lakshmi, Lord Ganesha, Goddess Saraswati, Kuber and Kali Maa are mainly worshiped on the evening of Diwali. It is believed that Goddess Lakshmi had appeared during the churning of the ocean on the day of Kartik Amavasya and went on a tour of the earth on the night of Diwali. Lakshmi Puja has a special significance during the Pradosh period on the evening of Diwali. It is said that on the evening of Diwali, where there is special cleanliness and worship, Mother Lakshmi becomes her abode forever. Let us know in detail about the importance of Lakshmi Puja, worship method, worship material and mantra on Diwali.
Happy Diwali 2021 – Photo : Amarujala
Importance of Diwali Lakshmi Pujan: ( Diwali 2021 Laxmi Pujan Importance): The festival of Diwali is the biggest and special occasion to get the blessings of Goddess Lakshmi. Everyone is eagerly waiting for Diwali. It is believed that on the night of Diwali, Mata Lakshmi showers her blessings on everyone the most. It is said in the scriptures that on the night of Kartik Amavasya, Goddess Lakshmi comes straight from heaven to earth and goes to every house. Mother Lakshmi starts residing in the houses where the deities are worshiped and chanted with cleanliness, light and rituals. Due to which there is never any shortage of happiness, prosperity, wealth and wealth in the life of a person.
Diwali 2021 – Photo : Amar Ujala
Importance of Mahalakshmi worship in Pradosh period
Mahalaxmi Puja has special significance on Kartik Amavasya Tithi. On Diwali, there is a law of worshiping Lakshmi on the new moon day, when there is a Pradosh period. Pradosh Kaal is the three Muhurtas after sunset. This time is considered to be the best and best for Lakshmi Puja. Apart from this, worshiping in a stable ascendant is considered best during Pradosh period. During this, when Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius rise in the ascendant, then Goddess Lakshmi should be worshipped.
Diwali 2021 Laxmi-Ganesh Puja Muhurat: (Diwali 2021 Laxmi Ganesh Pujan Muhurat Time)
Lakshmi Puja Shubh Muhurta- 06:10 PM to 08:06 PM
Lakshmi Puja Pradosh Kaal Muhurta – 05:35 PM to 08:10 PM
Lakshmi Puja Nishita Kaal Muhurta – 11:38 PM to 12:30 AM
Amavasya Tithi starts – November 04, 2021 at 06:03 AM
Amavasya date ends – November 05, 2021 at 02:44 AM
Auspicious Choghadiya Muhurta for Lakshmi Puja:
Morning Muhurta (auspicious) – 06:35 AM to 07:58 AM
Morning Muhurta (Chara, Labh, Amrit) – 10:42 AM to 02:49 PM
PM Muhurta (auspicious) – 04:11 PM to 05:34 PM
Evening Muhurta (Amrit, Char) – 05:34 PM to 08:49 PM
Ratri Muhurta (Profit) – 12:05 AM to 01:43 AM
Diwali 2021 – Photo : Amar Ujala
Lakshmi Puja Vidhi: (Diwali 2021 Laxmi Puja Vidhi)
By the way, preparations for the reception and worship of Goddess Lakshmi on Diwali are taken long before yesterday. Lakshmi Puja has special significance on Diwali. It is believed that on the day of Diwali, Lakshmi Puja brings happiness, prosperity and wealth to the house along with Riddhi-Siddhi. Along with Lakshmi Puja on Diwali, special worship of Lord Ganesha, Goddess Saraswati, Kuber and Hanuman ji is also done. Let’s know how to worship Lakshmi-Ganesh on Diwali…
- On the day of Diwali, first of all wake up in the morning and once again clean every corner of the house. After this, after taking a bath, sprinkle Gangajal all over the house.
- After this, decorate the house in a good way and make Rangoli on the main door.
- Decorate the main door of the house with a pylon door and make a mark of auspiciousness and swastika on both sides of the door.
- Then in the evening, start preparing for the worship. Place a chowki at the place of worship and install a red cloth over it, sprinkle Gangajal with the idols of Goddess Lakshmi, Lord Ganesha along with the idols of Goddess Saraswati and Kubera.
- Collect all kinds of worship material and keep a kalash filled with water near the outpost.
- After this, keeping the auspicious time in mind, start the worship. Worship Lakshmi according to the law and tradition.
- After worshiping Mahalakshmi, worship the safe, bookkeeping and books.
- In the end, offer Ghee and oil to all parts of the house by performing aarti of Goddess Lakshmi.